What Does the Bible Say about Mental Health?
Dr. Stan Tharp shares about mental health issues from a biblical perspective
Anxiety, depression, and other forms of mental and emotional illness seem to be an epidemic today, even in the church. It’s essential now more than ever to have a healthy Biblical understanding of mental health, both individually and to share in ministry settings.
In this free, 1-hour webinar, Dr. Stan Tharp will share some of his expertise as a well-respected teacher, counselor, author, and consultant to help shine an important light on societal mental health issues. He’ll then provide you with practical ways to help overcome these issues from a Biblical perspective in your personal or ministry lives.
What You’ll Get:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and what the Bible says about it
- How the Bible can help you with your mental health
- The importance of understanding neurosis vs. psychosis
- Examples of mental and emotional struggles in the Bible
- Practical things you can do daily that are proven to improve mental and emotional well-being
- Q&A time with Dr. Tharp and Pastor Derek Sanford
- And more!
Watch the Webinar!
About Dr. Stan Tharp
Dr. Stan J. Tharp has more than 35 years of organizational leadership experience, serving as the lead pastor of Christian Life Center (CLC) for over 25 years. He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Master of Arts (MA) in Pastoral Counseling and Psychology, and a Doctorate of Ministry (D. Min.) in Conflict Management. He currently resides in Dayton, Ohio with his wife Joyce. He is the author of nine books, speaks weekly to a live audience of 1000+ people, and partners with businesses, non-profits, & ministries worldwide.