We desire to create a collaborative environment to connect church pastors, staff members, and volunteer ministry leaders from around the Lake Erie region to help you and your church thrive. We are here to help your church to reach its full potential!
Regional Church Collaborative
- Connections. Ministry can be lonely sometimes. We will provide opportunities for ministry leaders to build relationships with other leaders through regular gatherings around food, sharing ideas, and panel discussions about issues and opportunities the church is facing.
- Resources. We will be a source of ideas and educational opportunities to help you effectively chase God’s dreams and vision for your church.
- Collaboration. We will create a space for shared knowledge and support to flow from church to church across the lines that typically divide us, including geography, size, race, denomination, and ethnicity. We are better together.
4th Monday evening of each month
6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Features topics on emerging, relevant ministry issues
- 3-4 Panel Members share their wisdom and experience
- A Moderator leads the discussion
- Time of Q&A
- Hosted by Dr. Parris Baker and Pastor Derek Sanford
- Starts with light hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Includes a featured church sharing its ministry and vision for their community
Building Bridges with Other Faiths and Cultures
Constructing Communal Unity, moderated by Dr. Parris Baker
Monday, September 25, 2023
Christian: What makes us the same/What makes us different
Finding the Unity in our Diversity, moderated by Pastor Derek Sanford
Monday, October 23, 2023
The Church and Online Ministry
Embracing the possibilities and pitfalls of your online presence, moderated by Pastor Matt Judd
Monday, November 27, 2023
Let us grow up in every way into Christ who is the head, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love