We desire to create a collaborative environment to connect church pastors, staff members, and volunteer ministry leaders from around the Lake Erie region to help you and your church thrive. We are here to help your church to reach its full potential!
Regional Church Collaborative
- Connections. Ministry can be lonely sometimes. We will provide opportunities for ministry leaders to build relationships with other leaders through regular gatherings around food, sharing ideas, and panel discussions about issues and opportunities the church is facing.
- Resources. We will be a source of ideas and educational opportunities to help you effectively chase God’s dreams and vision for your church.
- Collaboration. We will create a space for shared knowledge and support to flow from church to church across the lines that typically divide us, including geography, size, race, denomination, and ethnicity. We are better together.
4th Monday evening of each month
6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Features topics on emerging, relevant ministry issues
- 3-4 Panel Members share their wisdom and experience
- A Moderator leads the discussion
- Time of Q&A
- Hosted by Dr. Parris Baker, Pastor Derek Sanford, Pastor Matt Judd, and Pastor Darrell Cook
- Starts with light hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Includes a featured church sharing its ministry and vision for their community
The Church and Gen Z
Today's Realities and Tomorrow's Possibilities
Moderated by Pastor Darrell Cook
Monday, January 22, 2024
Dealing with Limited Resources
Ministry When Enough Never Seems to Be Enough
Moderated by Pastor Matt Judd
Monday, February 26, 2024
Ministry Beyond the Walls of the Church
How to Engage a Culture That Doesn't Trust the Church
Moderated by Pastor Derek Sanford
Monday, April 22, 2024
Let us grow up in every way into Christ who is the head, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love