M.A. Degree in Ministry Leadership With Wheaton College
Wheaton College Graduate School is partnering with Grace Leadership Institute to offer a master’s degree in Ministry Leadership for pastors and ministry leaders. Wheaton College is an evangelical liberal arts college and graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. It was founded by evangelical abolitionists in 1860. Wheaton College was a stop on the Underground Railroad and graduated one of Illinois’ first black college graduates.
Wheaton College is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Ministry Leadership (M.A)
Grace Leadership Institute in Erie, PA and Wheaton College are partnering together to offer Wheaton’s Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership degree program. The M.A. in Ministry Leadership is designed specifically for students preparing for or currently in ministry from the greater Erie, PA and tri-state areas of Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo.
The core of the M.A. in Ministry Leadership curriculum focuses on three competency areas: Bible & theology, mission, and leadership. In this modular program of online and in-person courses, you will network and work alongside like-minded students, and you will be empowered to infuse classroom knowledge and insights back into your ministry team. Thanks to the flexible learning format, you can do all this while continuing in ministry leadership. All courses will be held online and at Grace Leadership Institute in Erie, PA.
Grace Leadership Institute (GLI) offers Christian leadership training for existing and emerging leaders to enrich and serve their organizations and communities. We are dedicated to creating an environment of shared educational opportunities with practical application activities where colleagues learn together, contribute examples, and benefit from each other’s experiences.
Ready to enroll or have questions about the M.A. in Ministry Leadership? Contact Heather Matthews at email@example.com to learn more about Wheaton College Graduate School‘s degree programs, check out our admission requirements, or begin your application today!
- Online and Hybrid
- One week per semester at Wheaton College
Number of credits
- 42 credits (11 courses)
- Students connected to GLI receive a 15% discount on tuition. For more information click here
Plan of study
- 1 class per semester for 11 semesters (3.5 years)
Requirements for All Applicants
- Application. Include four essays and affirmations of the Statement of Faith and Community Covenant. Be sure to indicate Grace Leadership Institute partnership.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 2.75 minimum. Exceptions to the GPA required may be extended at the discretion of the Program Director.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities. Mail hard copies to Graduate Admissions Dept., Attn: Nancy Crane, 501 College Ave., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Three Letters of Recommendation, which are online forms. Letters are accepted as supplements to the forms.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the program curriculum, admissions, and financial aid?
- Please contact Heather Matthews (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions regarding the M.A. in Leadership curriculum and structure.
- Please contact Ashley Condra in Wheaton’s Graduate Admissions office (email@example.com) with questions about your application status.
- Please contact Student Financial Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions regarding tuition and financial aid.